<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38903828?origin\x3dhttp://zhiyi--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

“If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney


PROFILE

MohZhiYi,

Facebook, Twitter


TAGBOARD




CREDITS

Designed by AddictedToEcstasy
Img: x x
Cursor: x
Edited using photoshop & photoscape, hosted using photobucket.

Friday, May 11, 2007 ♥

I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!
I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!
I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!
I SAW ADRIANO!!I SAW ADRIANO!!


okay. i'm mad. haha. I SAW ADRIANO!!
went to orchard with mel(s), shannon n corrine today. walk walk here walk walk dere. den actually we didn't wanted to take neo cos we wanted to save $$ but mel couldn't resist de temptation so she walked into de shop! we took neos den started decorating it. SUDDENLY, corrine said, "adriano is dere!" I STICK MY HEAD OUT. den i saw ADRIANO!! SUPER SUPER SHUAI!! my first reaction was, "ARGH!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! CAN WE TAKE NEOPRINTS WITH HIM!!!" he was at de table cutting his neoprints with 2 girls lah. i'm jealous of them! haha. den i like going crazy like tt lah! den we QUICKLY print de neos den go cut also!! den adriano was like opposite me at de table lah! OPPOSITE ME!!! den he was like 1 arms length infront of me only. 1 ARMS LENGTH ONLY!!! lols. i'm mad!! I WANTED TO TAKE PHOTO WITH HIM! but very scare!! i dunno y!! i very jing zhang!! lol. den nobody wans to take photo with me with adriano!! they all liked yuyang!! GWAR!! ADRIANO IS CUTER N MORE SHUAI OKAY!! omg!!! HE'S SO CUTE! den i heard his voice too!!!!! ARGH! actually also not like nv hear b4 lah. but. aye... let me b crazy for awhile. HAHA! SO CUTE SO CUTE!! SO SHUAI SO SHUAI!!! lol. den i was like really deciding if i should take a photo with him!! but den i really dun dare!! really really dun dare!! lol. so in de end, I DIDN'T! ARGH! den cut finish de neoprint den we left le.. adriano went into a machine for more neos i guess.. haha. SO CUTE!! AT LEAST I SAW HIM LAH!!! HAHA.
den took bus home. was walking at de slope behind de church den i saw aaron. in de church. haha. i bet he stalked me. lol. den we were like shouting across lah. i guess ppl thought we siao. haha!

photos (:
neos are very clear cos it's sent directly from de machine through infrared. lol. first time i know can like tt. hehe.

mel really liked tt BIG EARRINS. lol
us. (:
again.
AGAIN! (:
yay!

it's suppose to b a bicycle but we covered it all! haha
i painted my face cos it's damn weird in this 1.
spidey!! hehe



















15 more days to hk! (: today is a happy day! (: adriano!!! hehe